Catch that Pokemon Catch that Pokemon

It's not bad..

but it's nothing new either. I know you said it was for you class, but it still could have been a little more original. Also, as a huge fan of Pokemon, I wish you would have chosen better Pokemon, but that's just me. Good job though.

mitchshow responds:

thanks, i kind of just wanted it to be like the beginning route with normal grass bug pokemon that youll usually encounter instead of legendary. thats why i picked them

Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent

Lots of anal!

I loved it!

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

Sweet Frijoles

I agree with logan444 this game is rad! I remember playing through all the Megaman Zero games on my Gameboy Advance and this one is awesome in that if I'm online I don't have to turn on my Gameboy. Sweeet, great controls!

Checkpoints could help, but this game isn't hard enough to complain too much.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

It's Alright

It's an alright game but it doesn't really give you a reason to play it again. The game is also VERY easy. Amp it up some more or add a harder difficulty setting. (Ideas for the 3rd?)

Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip

Meh

It seems as the series continues, the quality seems to drop. This is by far the worst of the bunch. Please stop now, or go back to good animations.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fabulous

I loved this game! It was kinda hard to jump out of the way when the laser beam came but I figured it out, and the last upgrade is the best!!! Lollipops anyone?

Ignite people on Fire Ignite people on Fire

Pyro

Man this game was awesome! I really liked the sandbox mode, and the choice of music. lol Animal Crossing, such a sweet and innocent game, and then you bring metal and everything gets freakin sweet. It's just to bad that you stay in the same place the entire time.

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

I Suffer

I love this game! lol but if I play for too long my computer restarts itself T.T and then I come back and play some more. The only thing I have to say is that some of the secrets are hard to find, but still awesome game none the less :]

the Musical Evenizer the Musical Evenizer

Awesome

I can get any of my songs on it!! I love that, it adds a lot of replay value!